Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance Center ALM Integration POST 12.53 Upgrade

Jump to solution

Hi all,

So Ive recently upgaded from PC 12.20 / ALM 12.20 to PC 12.53 / ALM 12.50, the upgrade appears to have completed without error however POST upgrade I am not able to:

a) Log directly into Performance Center – Domain and Project are greyed out. Correct credentials for a project enabled user are entered, upon submission Domain and Project are still greyed out, I cannot progress any further.

b) From an ALM client I can see test scripts and scenarios however I cannot view scenario details or test script contents (anything PC is responsible for)

c) If I launch My Peformance Center from the ALM client I cannot navigate outside of the home screen. The Domain and Project names are empty at the top right of the window

What I have tried so far:

- Remove and re-add PC server – Run Health Checks

- Re-configure PC Server (several times)

- Bounced all servers

- Run Lab Management Health Check

- Checked windows error logs for messages (none found)

This looks like some sort of integration issue between Performance Center and ALM, does anyone have any ideas or suggestion for a fix? Or maybe a way to turn on debug logging?

Setup is as follows:

- Dedicated ALM Server (W2K8)

- Dedicated PC Server (W2K8)

- Oracle DB (RHL)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Performance Center ALM Integration POST 12.53 Upgrade

Jump to solution
Hi LewM,

For PC 12.53 you need ALM 12.53 as well.

Regards,
Eyal

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hi LewM,

For PC 12.53 you need ALM 12.53 as well.

Regards,
Eyal

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Eyal,

Thanks for response, I will give it a try. Its makes perfect sense but I would like to think that if the versions are not compatible then some sort of error would be thrown... 🙂

Best regards

Lew

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.