Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance Center Basic Knowledge Guidence?

Hi,
Please does any one helps me to know about Performance Center and what are all basic knowledge required to become a Performance Tester.
For Ex: Quality Center, QTP for script and VB Script/Java Script/VB/VC++ knowledge required for Automation Testing.
Thanks,
Punati
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance Center Basic Knowledge Guidence?

Hi,
If you are not understood my question... go throw the following example... I hope the following will explains my question broadly.
For functionality, GUI testing of an application we have HP tools as follows and usage.
1. Quality Center (Test Management Tool) - this we use to maintain all the data about the application includes Requirements, Plan, Execution details and Defects tracking.
2. Quick TestProfessional (QTP) - this we use to develop scripts and maintain them.
QTP supports with different scriptive languages are - VBScript, JavaScript, VC++ or VB.
In the same what are the minimum knowledge we need to work with Performance Center.
Quality Center ï ï   Performance Center
Quick TestProfessional ï ï   ?
QTP supporting Scripts (VBScript/JavaScript/VC++/VB) ï ï   ?

Thanks in advance,
Punati.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance Center Basic Knowledge Guidence?

c
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.