Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance Center Installation 9.5 problem

Jump to solution
Hi All,

I have installed all the pre-requistes for performance center 9.5 host. I have checked that all the requirements are met.
When i go throught he installation however i recieve the below error message. This was not covered in the troubleshooting section of the installation guide.

"Module C:\Program Files\HP\Performance Center\bin\ControllerScenario.dll failed to register.HRESULT -2147221164".

After this error if i click on continue, i recieve similar errors.

Did anybody have a similar issue while installing?

Thanks
Goutam Kumar
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Performance Center Installation 9.5 problem

Jump to solution
Did you have admin right while installing PC?....

Looks like ControllerScenario.dll failed to register.

You need to manually register all those dll's...which you recieved error.

suggest you to try installing with admin previledges and disable if you are running any antivirus.

~Shivaram

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Did you have admin right while installing PC?....

Looks like ControllerScenario.dll failed to register.

You need to manually register all those dll's...which you recieved error.

suggest you to try installing with admin previledges and disable if you are running any antivirus.

~Shivaram

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks Shivaram.

It was related to the Admin privileges.
There were 2 IE's in the machine in which one of them was hidden and the only one available was the IE with Malware Protection.Once that was removed and the main one was removed from Hidden, the installation worked fine and registered all the DLL's.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.