Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance Center Issue

I am recording a web application having a web protocol in Load Runner. The tool that I am using for executing the performance test is HP Performance Center. Test is running fine, however, when I am trying to open the lrr file that I have obtained from the test execution for analysis, I am getting the following error -

Parse command line error: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Borland.Vcl.Fields'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{0000054D-0000-0010-8000-00AA006D2EA4}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

I have used the protocol advisor feature of load Runner to determine the nature of the protocol for this web application.
Protocol Advisor detected the following additional protocols: COM/DCOM, Listing Directory Service (LDAP) .
These protocols are commonly used and probably not relevant for performance testing this application.
Please try to record the application without these protocols. If the recording is not successful, then try to add them one-by-one.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance Center Issue

Hi,

What is your problem?

whether not able to open the .lrr file.

or

don't know what protocol to use fo recording?

for your analysis error:

Parse command line error: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Borland.Vcl.Fields'.

Refer the article: KM862602R

Thanks
Christo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance Center Issue

Carlos, when I am trying to open the lrr file, the syetem is giving me this error message. kindly provide some solution as I am in a fix.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.