Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Performance Center License Question?

Hello!

Does anyone know about Performance Center licenses?  I have heard they are "additive" and that when new licenses are issued, the old ones have to be uninstalled.  Is this correct?

and actually, I have read that in order to uninstall the old licenses, the entire Performance Center application needs to be uninstalled. 

Is this accurate?

Thank you!

P.S. This thread has been moevd from LoadRunner Support Forum to Performance Center Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum moderator

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Performance Center License Question?

Hello Laura

Additive means that the old licenses remain and you simply add the new ones, so no need to uninstall, in general yes, they are additive, but some of them are not, it actually depends on how the key is generated and the PC version you have, for your point of view all of then should be additive and your old key must remian if you add a new one, there are few specific situation when you get a non additive license, but the most of times this is because is required by support.

let me know if you have further questions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Performance Center License Question?

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.