Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Performance Center Monitor Profile Timeout

We're using Performance Center 12.55, and attempting to interface with Dynatrace 7.X. When I create a monitor profile for Dynatrace, it looks like I'm connecting OK, but eventually I'm receiving a timeout message.

I'm thinking that there may be too many DT dashboards available which is causing the timeout to occur, and I'm curious if there's a way that I can increase the amount of time that PC waits for a respoinse from DT.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Performance Center Monitor Profile Timeout

Hi Dave,

Please open a support ticket. We have done some fixes in this area for 12.56 and 12.57.
Maybe we can port it back to 12.55 for you.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks Shlomi, I've contacted our support team to give it a shot.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Thank you. Please keep us updated so we can advice if needed.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.