Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Performance Center - Project Templates

Can I create Local Templates and Use them for each domain Seperately , Is there any Example document on how to use Project Templates.

Is there an Efficient way to provide Needed Modules only to the New User Created , Such that we donot need to login to the project and then do this as an Admin

I See that one of my project , User cannot access time slots page and design page crashes, I could make a copy of same project and then user issue was solved, Is this the right approach ? Is there a way to reinstate a user when having specific navigation issues even when permissioned.

What is the best way to make X number of common Admins to all PC projects right at creation , Currently we always need to add them manually , hence only the one who created the project is the admin until this is done.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi

I really suggest add this question to the QC forum due these are Site Administration concerns.

Rodolfo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.