Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Performance Center Server is not compatible with this version of ALM.

Hi ,

When I New PC Server on the ALM Lab Management, i got an error with "Performance Center Server is not compatible with this version of ALM. You  can still add it with "Unavailable" state." 

The ALM Version is 12.01.1525.  I install that the PC package is Software_HP_PC_12.50_Windows_Install_Eng_HPPC1250_Win_Install_Eng.zip.  

I want to know where to download the corresponding version of PC Server zip package to match the ALM 12.01.1525.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Performance Center Server is not compatible with this version of ALM.

PC Server will be inside the same package

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.