Performance Center - Support Tip : 11.52 Patch 1 is available
This information is specific for Performance Center 11.52.
Performance Center 11.52.1 is available for download.
This is the list of fixes:
- When adding a run to a trend report, the project and test are empty.
- When running tests, the transaction data is not displayed.
- At times the Add Licenses from File option in the PC Licenses Module Window is not visible.
- Ajax TruClient for IE Vusers are getting stuck in Init State when running on a Load Generator Over Firewall machine with Agent running as a service.
- If a test contains multiple groups and it is using duplicate runtime settings in the Performance Test Designer, the test fails to initialize and the test validation result shows errors.
- Additional attributes added to a VuGen script from the Edit Runtime Settings dialog box are not being saved.
- When working in Pacing mode, the Runtime Settings Duplication does not work.
- Load Generator data is missing from the Analysis files due to collation failure.
The patch should be installed over Performance Center Service Pack 11.52.
You can download it here:
Release notes attached.
If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Re: Performance Center - Support Tip : 11.52 Patch 1 is available
Looking at the patch description for PC_00292, it says that it is for 11.50 and 11.52, whereas this posting says it needs to be installed on 11.52.
Please confirm - can we install this directly on PC 11.50?