Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance Center test execution Via Operations Orchestration

I am looking for a way to kick off a performance test in Performance Center using Operations Orchestration.  I have found the HP Solutions Pack which has basic ALM abilities but nothing for test execution that I can find.

There is also the ability for ALM REST API calls and was hoping this may be an option but browsing the ALM REST API documentation has not revealed any options for test execution.

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Perfomance Center test execution Via Operations Orchestration

Greetings Ryan

Hope you are fine!

May you please let us know what is the version of the Performance Center component?

Please have found a resource "the ALM 11.00 REST API Guide" for your reference. I attached it on this topic.

I am trying to get documento about kick off a performance test using PC.

I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have recieved the resource correclty.

Kind Regards,

Alexis Brenes

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance Center test execution Via Operations Orchestration

Thanks for the Reply!

The version of Performance Center  I am using is 11.50, I did look through the ALM REST API Guide but did not see anything related to test execution via the API, I will look again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi again Ryan,

May you please let us know what is the version of O.O.? Also we need to know the versions of the cp's (Content Packs).

Awaiting your reply promptly.

Kind Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The Operations Orchestration version I am using is 10.01 and the content pack is HP Solutions 1.1.2 and the Base content pack is 1.0.142.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ryan

Thanks for your feedback. I found that O.O. can integrate with PC and regarding with your details given, you should download the  O.O. Third Party:

https://hpln.hp.com/contentoffering/hp-oo-third-party-libraries-content

You should download the lastest and current version.

Hope this helps!

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you found this information useful please leave a kudo.

Kind Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I downloaded this pack and upgraded my Operations Orchestration to 10.02.

However, looking through the Third Party Libraries pack it only includes Websphere, Weblogic and SAP integrations I am not seeing anything in here relating to Performance Center or ALM.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You stated that O.O. can integrate with Performance Center I am still not seeing any documentation anywhere that provides any examples of O.O. Flows for Performance Center.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ryan,

How are you?

I disccused with O.O. Collaborators and they told me that you can integrated PC with O.O. regarding the version of O.O. I can recommend you to open a new topic to the O.O. Support forum directly and they will provide more details about to integrate that product with O.O.

What I heard was that it can be possible to do that using the PC as a Third Party.

Please follow up my recommendation.

If you find this or or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give Kudos to the author for their assistance.

Kind Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.