Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Performance Center window demands focus

This issue falls in the category of huge annoyance rather than soul-crushing show stopper, but just wondering if anyone else has this problem.

When Performnace Center is running in IE (I've seen this with IE 9, 10, and 11), it will refresh the window but when it does, it immediately takes front focus each time, so every 5 minutes or so, if I'm working in another window, I have to keep clicking back to it because Performance Center takes control.

The only semi-workaround is to resize the Performance Center window so at least it doesn't take up the whole screen when it tries to refresh, but it still takes focus away from the window I'm working in.

I'm running version 12.21 .

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.