Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance Testing MQseries..

Jump to solution
Hi,
Can any one please tell me which way is better to create vuser script for testing MQseries? Writing Code or using MQTester?
Thanks
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Performance Testing MQseries..

Jump to solution
I found that writing my own producer and consumer scripts worked best for me. I have not used MQTester. Maybe someone who has will let you know its merits.

If you search this forum for MQSeries you should find a link to my sample scripts. If you cannot find them let me know and I will repost the link. The threads that you find discuss what is needed to get the scripts working.

Alan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
I found that writing my own producer and consumer scripts worked best for me. I have not used MQTester. Maybe someone who has will let you know its merits.

If you search this forum for MQSeries you should find a link to my sample scripts. If you cannot find them let me know and I will repost the link. The threads that you find discuss what is needed to get the scripts working.

Alan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Alan, I have a specific requirement tha I need to discuss with you.Can I please have your email ID?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I have found sample scripts mentioned by Alan. But since I am new to programing looking for some one to help me in that direction.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.