Highlighted
New Member.

Performance center REST API help

Hi.

I'm using HP Performance Center 12.20 and trying to get detailed information about past runs through REST API. 

Unfortunately, information i get in responses is very limited and doesn't contain such critical information like "execution-date".

<Runs xmlns="http://www.hp.com/PC/REST/API">
  <Run>
    <TestID>xxx</TestID>
    <TestInstanceID>xxx</TestInstanceID>
    <PostRunAction>Do Not Collate</PostRunAction>
    <TimeslotID>xxx</TimeslotID>
    <VudsMode>false</VudsMode>
    <ID>xxx</ID>
    <Duration>xxx</Duration>
    <RunState>Before Creating Analysis Data</RunState>
    <RunSLAStatus>Not Completed</RunSLAStatus>
  </Run>
</Runs>

I've tryed to get additional fields with queries but to no avail. It is always the same structure regardless. 

Am i missing something? Is there any way to get additional information about past runs?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Performance center REST API help

Hello,

This functionality is added in Performance Center V12.55 through. The Rest API url is:

/LoadTest/rest/domains/{domainName}/projects/{projectName}/Runs/{runID}/Extended

You can also iterate through all of the runs, regradless of their domains/projects through the newly introduced Admin Rest API, and the LabRun entity:

/Admin/rest/v1/runs/{runID}

Regards,

Oren.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.