Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Performance center: Throughput graph is not displayed in report.

Hi Experts,

I am using Performance center 12.05.  Recently I am not getting Throughput and Hits per second graphs in the reports.

I checked in the analyser and there also these two are not available.

I am getting the throughput for some runs and not getting for Some.

I have not got throughput for SAP GUI script, I tried for WEB HTTP and I got throughput.

Can any one explain this behaviour of PC and how to get back throughput graphs for SAP GUI protocol.

Thanks

Bhanu Bisen
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Performance center: Throughput graph is not displayed in report.

Hi

Hits per second and troughtput are available for web based protocols and not gui protocols like SAPGUI

Thanks,
Lior
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Performance center: Throughput graph is not displayed in report.

yes , also there is no much sigificance to see the thoughput graph for the GUI based application, if you really want to monitor it you can use any third party tool like Wily Introscope or Dynatrace to do the needful , as in default graphs of performance center it will be displayed graph of throughput for GUI applications which will mostly have lesser load generation on servers.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.