Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance testing of Livelink 9.7.1 with Loadrunner 9.5

Hi All,

I need to do performance testing of Livelink 9.7.1 using Loadrunner 9.5.Live link is using OScript (Livelink's properitery language) for GUIVugen Script recording with HTTP/HTTPS protocl does not detect buttons/actions on Livelink's GUI

Can you please advise if Loadrunner supports this or if I need to use some other proptocol for recording?

Thanks,
Preeti
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance testing of Livelink 9.7.1 with Loadrunner 9.5

Hi Preeti..

Kindly use the protocol advisory in the Load runner 9.5 it gives u the details of the protocol's to be used.

Let me know if you need more details regarding the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance testing of Livelink 9.7.1 with Loadrunner 9.5

Hi Vidhyasg,

Thanks for the reply.I'll try using Protocol Advisory and update the post.

Thanks,
Preeti
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.