Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

PerformanceCenter Administration Select Dynamically Load Controller

Hello togehter,

i have two questions:
1. Is there a way to dynamically select a load controller in the performance center?
For example: If I have added several load controllers in the Performance Center Administration and the Performance can dynamically select them in the load test?

2. Is there a Docker Hub Image for the load controller so that you can have the load test controller built as a container yourself?

Thank you very much!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello mleiwelt,

Regarding your questions:

1// Yes. It is possible. See the screenshot I created for clarification. It is also possible to rank the controllers, as in order to choose some that will be automatically selected more frequently....Controller_auto.png

2// I think is still not available for Controller hosts, however it is available for LGs. Check the article below:

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Application-Delivery-Management/How-to-utilize-elastic-provisioning-of-Performance-Center-Load/ba-p/1645630

More details below:

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/12.60-12.63/help/WebHelp/Content/Controller/dockerized_load_generator.htm

For the newer version I believe it is available for Windows as well.

All the best,

Ivo

IvoHri
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.