Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please help installing, Configuring - HP Diagnostics JavaProfiler

Hello guys,

I am new to HP diagnostics. I very much need help in installing HP diagnostics Java profiler which is free and configure it to any appserver. I have Apace, WebLogic app servers downloaded on my machine. Could anyone help me on this please. I would really apprecitae your help huys.

Regards
Srini.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Please help installing, Configuring - HP Diagnostics JavaProfiler

First off, Read the Friendly manual thats in the /doc directory.

Once the probes files, jars, are installed run the JRE instrumenter against the Java run time your App server is using. Copy the parameters to the clip board and paste them into your app server start up script.

Basically locate where the JVM heap size is set and add the diags parameters there.

Keep in mind that with out a diags server to talk to the probe will only track the first 5 threads its sees..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.