Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Poor API performance iterating over graphs with large number of series

Greetings! I am using the LR Analysis API for .NET to convert LRA data to a text format. Things are working except they are dog-slow for Graphs that have a large number of Series. My graph has 1000+ series and when I access the Count property of the Points collection, it looks like it takes over 1 second to return.

This is killing my LRA to text conversions, where they take 30+ minutes. Anyone have wisdom to share?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.