Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Port Numbers using by LR9.0

Jump to solution
Hi,
We are using LR9.0 on a secured clinet network. In order to enable LR to access client specific applications, we need to ask Network guys to enable Firewall ports for LR. Hence; I require the port (TCP/UDP) number that are using by LR. Please provide the details ASAP.

Thanks,
Krupa
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Port Numbers using by LR9.0

Jump to solution
Controller and load generator: 443

I suggest you to refer help file....

if you are using a secured client network.....you need to consider firewall, MI listner and SSL settings as well.

If you have installed the tool, documentation can be accessed..LoadRunner->Documentation.

~~Shivaram

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hello Krupa,

Can you please elaborate the problem?

Do you want to know the Controller - Load Generator communication ports?

Thanks!
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Yes, I am looking for the port numbers using by both LR Controller & Load Generator. Thanks for narrow down the issue.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi,
you can refer this in Recording Options...

Tools->Recording Options->Port Mapping

You can make a new entry and speficy the connect type....Add the client certificate to the list.
Ex: IP, Port number, password etc...

For more details, click on the help button on that window....

~~Shivaram
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Controller and load generator: 443

I suggest you to refer help file....

if you are using a secured client network.....you need to consider firewall, MI listner and SSL settings as well.

If you have installed the tool, documentation can be accessed..LoadRunner->Documentation.

~~Shivaram

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.