Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

[Possible Bug?] HPPC cannot delete or remove a project because "it is in use". How to resolve it?

Hi, I am having this bug where HPPC cannot delete or remove a project because "it is in use".

I am not sure how to resolve it.

Have any practitioner encountered this problem? How can I resolve it?

Thanks for reading.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: [Possible Bug?] HPPC cannot delete or remove a project because "it is in use". How to

Hello,

in order to have the whole picture g=for that project, please can you share he project status. It can be foud via:

Site Admin --> Tools (top left) --> Repository Migration Status - check project's status in that projects list.

Have you done anything special with that project before trying to delete it?

Thanks

Aliza

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

Re: [Possible Bug?] HPPC cannot delete or remove a project because "it is in use". How to

Hi Aliza,

Thanks for responding.

The project status is "Under maintenance".

I think I have might have closed the window while the repair/upgrading process is still running instead of aborting it.

If possible, would like to know how do I abort the process?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

The way I'm familiar with is to update the SiteAdmin DB schema --> PROJECTS table for the appropriate values (might be more than one column) for that  project and restart the ALM service. I suggest to open a support case discribing the current project's status including the fact that the project is marked "under mainteneance". Please refer this support case to ALM support since this is ALM related issue.

Aliza

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.