Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem in scripting Business Objects Xcelsius Dashboard in LR VUGen 9.51

Our application is based on following platform:

Frontend - SAP Business Objects
Backend - SAP Business Works

We want to do load testing of Xcelsius dashboard developed on Business Objects platform. We are able to record the opening of dashboard in LR. We are not able to record any actions performed on dashboard. Our scope of testing is till opening dashboard only so we are fine with whatever we are able to record.We are facing issue while replaying the script. We used following multiple protocols to record the dashboard:

Web(http/html)+ Felx + Web Services
--------------------------------------------------
Error during replay:

Action.c(3613): Error:
Expected SOAP result, received SOAP fault

Action.c(3613): Error: SOAP request "refreshViewData" execution failed
Action.c(3634): Warning -26593: The header being added may cause unpredictable results when applied to all ensuing URLs. It is added anyway [MsgId: MWAR-26593]
-------------------------------------------------
We are not able to see the dashboard in replay results. We want to see the dashboard in results to verify that our script is replaying successfully. Also, we are getting some error while replaying. I have following questions:

1> Does Loadrunner supports scripting of Xcelsius dashboard?
2> Are there any known issues of scripting Xeclsius dashboard on LR?
3> Is it possible to see the dashboard in replay results?
4> If answer to question No. 3 is 'No', how can we verify test results?
5> Do you have any documents on scripting Xcelsius dashboard in LR?

Thanks
Shrikrishna Jumbad
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem in scripting Business Objects Xcelsius Dashboard in LR VUGen 9.51

Hi Shrikrishna,

Most of time Web+Flex can be recorded using Web(HTTP/HTML)protocol with port mapping set to WinInet.

We need to set Recording Option - port mapping capture level parameter to WinINet level data so as to capture flex objects.

Regards,
Vinutha
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem in scripting Business Objects Xcelsius Dashboard in LR VUGen 9.51

Hi,

I am able to record the application using combination of Web(http)+ Flex + Web services protocols and I can even replay it successfully. My problem is that I am not able to see flash dashboard in my replay results.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.