Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem with Vugen 11

Hi I am using LR 11 Evaluation edition,

I am trying to record a sample test case uisng vugen 11 with IE 8 and it is Unable to  Download a picture while recording after logging into application. 

The protocal used by application is http/html. 

I tried manually all the test case steps and everything went fine

But Vugen unable to download a picture from the themes folder in the applications and getting hunged after login step. Please help me with this issue.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem with Vugen 11

Try recording using URL recording mode and make sure that you didnt unchecked the "Do not record non-html elements" under the recording options. Also try with HTML advanced --> Script containing explicit URLS (Advanced) if you are recording your script using HTML --> Script defining user actions. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.