Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem with recording NCA + WEB protocol in Loadrunner (with HTTPS)

I have a problem with recording NCA + WEB protocol in Loadrunner - when I try to login, IE hangs so I can not record anything.

But it worked when I login through HTTP.
Now, it is logging through HTTPS and it does not work.

Recording log:
Net An. Error( ea0: f68)] Request Connection: Remote Server @ 80.239.230.144:80 (Service=) NOT PROXIED!(REASON: Unable to connect to remote server: rc = -1 , le = 0)

It is a strange error, because 80.239.230.144 is not address of ma application (this address is unknown to me )

I will be grateful for the help, because I have no idea how to fix it (option "track processes created as COM local server" is unchecked, capture level: Socket level and WinINet level does not work either)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Problem with recording NCA + WEB protocol in Loadrunner (with HTTPS)

This could be due to Vugen not able to hook onto winsock dll.

Do you have third party tools installed which may interfere ?
Do you have any antivirus running on your system, this may interfere with the vugen's recording process.
Try uninstalling the anitvirus and re record.

Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There is no antivirus on this system.
One more thing:
It is working fine for single protocol WEB HTTP (oracle forms starting correctly), but is not enough because in this case there is not recorded nca in script.
So the problem appears during recording, after login via website, while oracle forms are starting.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I have the same issue, were you able to fix it?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.