Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problems with setting up Windows Resources (SiteScope)-monitor profile

Hi,

I was having problems in configuring the SiteScope Windows Resource Monitors. However the instructions from this thread helped:
http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1311415

I.e. changing the settings for the SiteScope service helped. Now I'm able to configure Windows Resources Monitors in SiteScope.

However, now I'm having problems creating a monitor profile in Performance Center. When I try to setup Windows Resources (SiteScope)-monitor in Performance Center, I get the following HTTP error response:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: SiteScope/9.02 16:27:26 2008-02-25 build 927
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:29:54 GMT
Cache-Control: no-cache
Content-type: text/html; charset=Cp1252

Adding pre-configured monitors from SiteScope to Performance Center works otherwise just perfectly.

I have SiteScope v9.02 and Performance Center.

Br,
Teemu Saarinen
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problems with setting up Windows Resources (SiteScope)-monitor profile

Oh, and the Performance Center version is 9.12.

-Teemu
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.