Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Protocol to record Clarify Thick Client in LoadRunner

Hi,

We are using LoadRunner 8.1.4.0. Our Application Under Test is a Clarify Thick Client. I tried different Protocols to record a script, but in vain. Please let me know which protocol suits the application.

I tried with Web(Http/html),win32 application. The events were generated but the script remained empty.

Please give me your views/opinions.

Thanks!!

Cheers,

Ravi Kanth
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Protocol to record Clarify Thick Client in LoadRunner

You tried using WinSock while attaching to the client executable - and captured no events?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Protocol to record Clarify Thick Client in LoadRunner

Hi,

I did not try using winsock. I would try and let you know soon.

Cheers,
Ravi Kanth
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.