Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Quality Center Performance Testing on VMWare

Greetings,

Can somebody assist me or help me because our organization is going through virtualisation process. Our physical server will be soon replaced by VMWare running under platform 4.0. My task is to establish a baseline by conducting a performance testing of Quality Center version 9.2 prior to migration and post migration. I have no idea where to start nor how to do it. If someone could just help me by guiding me with all the necessary step/procedures to take, that is really appreciated.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Quality Center Performance Testing on VMWare

You can request the HP Support for the Load testing QC Benchmark kits. which you can customize according to your server.

Regards,
Madan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks for your response. I shall consider that suggestion.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks again.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.