Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Questions on Load Runner trail version

I want to try Load Runner Trail version on my application which is a JAVA based Client server application.
The technology used to build this application is Java swings and web logic server. So I was wondering whether the trail version will support this application.
Thanks for reply
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi Sachin,

i have found that their is a protocol for java:
1)java record replay
2)java vuser

I have not worked on this protocols any how this is just a suggestion.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

which version of LR are you using ? if its LR9.5 did you try protocol adivisor ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I till now did not try any version of LR on my application but before I start I need to know whether it will work for JAVA client server application.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Definitely yes, LR 9.5 trial version supports this. Also, you can use Protocol adviser to find the protocol to be used.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.