Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

REPLAY Script_ERROR 404 /js/jQueryPlugin/ajaxSetting.js\r\n

At Step Log In and Log Out Script_ERROR 404 js/jQueryPlugin/ajaxSetting.js\r\n

How to solve /js/jQueryPlugin/ajaxSetting.js not ERROR 404.

I guess it related IE show message "Display Blocked Content" when you surf the web...but...When you record Script the web that has message "Display Blocked Content" not shown at step log in but it show in step log out...
An Investment in education always pays the best returns
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: REPLAY Script_ERROR 404 /js/jQueryPlugin/ajaxSetting.js\r\n

Clear the "Non-Critical resource errors as warnings" option

go to Run-Time Settings -> Preferences and clear the "Non-Critical resource errors as warnings" checkbox. When this option is active LoadRunner returns an error status for a function that fails on an item that is not critical for load testing, such as an image or Java applet that fails to download. This option is enabled by default.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: REPLAY Script_ERROR 404 /js/jQueryPlugin/ajaxSetting.js\r\n

Dear LoadTest712,

Actually I need to measure response time when pictures are download...
But don't need Error404 Ajax in my script ><
An Investment in education always pays the best returns
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.