Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Recording AVAYA CMS with Load Runner?

Can we record the workflows in the Avaya Customer Management System in Load Runner?
This CMS application is installed on my desktop, but it communicates with a Solaris server for any activity rite from logging in.

I tried recording the workflow using Winsock.The recording went fine but the replay failed in the initial stages itself. HP said that LR would not record anything that is installed on the client side local machine. Has anyone faced this kind of issue before ? Is there any workaround?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Recording AVAYA CMS with Load Runner?

do you use citrix for client to server communication?

What is the communication between clinet and first server in your application?

Only few client side applications are supported.

let me know your environment details...I can try to get some information for you.!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.