Highlighted
New Member.

Recording events on flash player

Hello, I'm testing an simple web app, it's an html page with one flash player. I can see the player downloaded, but Vugen do not record the click on play button in flash player.
When I replay the script, I can see the player but the video isn't downloaded becase Vugen didn't record the click on play button.
I tried with Web protocol, AMF protocol, Flex protocol, AJAX protocol, but the click isn't recorded by them.

I'm using LR 9.5
Some idea for this?

Thanks.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Recording events on flash player

Please, help me.

Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Recording events on flash player

Nobody know about this?

Why didn't record "click" on play button? I think that FLEX/AMF protocol must record this event on flash player.

I'm waiting for response.
Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.