Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Recording on 64 bit OS

Hi All,
Does vugen support recording on 64 bit OS. I heard only replay can be supported and it is true that I am able to replay the scripts but unable to record.
Is it anyway I can record?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vugen supports 64-bit on win 2003, and 32-bit only on win xp
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What about Vista (64-bit)?
I know Win7 is not supported as yet.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No, it doesnt support vista i guess
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP Support is being irritatingly equivocal on this. Here is the last exchange on this that I experienced:

Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 4:51 PM
To: 'James Leatherman'
Subject: RE: LoadRunner ticket 4612611679 - Is LoadRunner 9.52 supported on 64-bit Windows?

Hi James,

Controller is not supported in 64 bits OS. The reason is because it is a 32 bits application. Also, the connection handling with the LoadGenerators does not work in 64 bits OS.

Best regards,

Dagoberto Delgado Montes
LoadRunner-Performance Center Support Delivery Engineer
Hewlett-Packard Company

I recommend that you ask HP Support a direct question about 64-bit support for each of the LR component apps.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.