Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Reg: Running the Scenario with different Users.

Hi Every one, i created one script for the cognos application, it is running fine when i ran for single user. I am getting the correct results for all the transactions, but i ran for multiple users i am not getting correct results, especially for one transaction (i.e., Output).
Can any one help me in what settings i have to change. While running the scenario.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Reg: Running the Scenario with different Users.

Hi, just wanted to know what you meant by "not getting the correct result".
There might be some dynamic value which is creating the issue if the script has errors while running with multiple users. So find out if something needs to be coorelated in the script.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hey Vinster thanks for replying, the current result here meant the manual result and the result which i compare this is with the load runner output.

Let me be a little clear, when i execute the cognos report, it takes me around 8 min, when i check it using load runner the output timings varies from 40 sec to 8 min.

Also i have done the correlation part to avoid dynamic values.

So this is my problem.

Sai.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Can you elaborate more about your issue. What is the error you are getting when you ran with multiple users. Provide a detailed step by step approach and the result. So that you will be able to get a solution for the same.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Motsavin for giving reply, the issue is solved, i correlated the script, for the method ui.action, conversation, tracking, caf context , parameters, now the issue is solve.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have done correlation for the entire script, and it is solved.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.