Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Regarding Changing Content Check rules from Performance Center

Hi,

I am trying to save the content check rules from VuGen and trying to upload the scripts from Performance Center (9.51). Looks like the Content Check rules option is not available in the runtime settings tab under Performance Center. So when i run scripts from Performance Center, sometimes they are getting uploaded and sometimes they are not. So is there any way to get this fixed???

Thank you.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Regarding Changing Content Check rules from Performance Center

Hi,

You zip the script with all files or only with runtime files?

You will not be able to see the content check in PC but it will be applied during execution as you have them in script.

How you came to know that sometime content check gets uploaded and sometime it doesn't?

I think it does always as far as you have zipped script has content check.

Thanks,
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Regarding Changing Content Check rules from Performance Center

Hi, Thanks for writing back.

I was sure that sometimes its coming up and some times it not because

1. initially there was one single rule defined in Vugen.

2. I deleted that in run time settings and imported another 4 set of rules and uploaded the script to performance center.

3. I refreshed the script in performance center and ran the script.

So the problem is sometimes its using the new 4 rules and most of the times its using the first initial rule even though i deleted from the run time settings. Somehow its coming back. When i download the script again from Performance center to Vugen,i still see the first single rule under Content check rules instead of the new 4 rules i defined.

So there is something happening at performance center which is not working properly.

But i found one thing today. When i use content check rule for the first time, there is this xml file in that script folder which says default or some sort. So even after deleting that and creating a new one, its not getting deleted from the script folder. So i guess every time its getting called in performance center, its taking the default xml. So i deleted that default and uploaded the script again to performance center with only the new xml where i defined the new rules. Its working now i guess.

But wanted to find out how to do any content check rules change from performance center.

Thanks for reading till here with patience.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.