Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Regarding SLA definition

Dear Experts,
By default Load Runner allows me to define SLA for say Transaction Response Time, Total Hits, Total Throughput, Average Hits, Average Through put etc.
Can I define SLA for the measurement values that I am interested in? Say I am monitoring memory utilization, cpu utilization or CPU idle time using external monitoring tools (sar, vmstat etc) and plotting graph in Load Runner. Is it possible to define SLA say CPU idel time value exceeds a limit then SLA violation?
Looking forward your answers.
Thanks,
Muru
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Regarding SLA definition

i don't think there could be a SLA for system related resource....there could be SLA for application related resource....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Site scope is the product, you can define thresholds and can configure alerts on violation of those thresholds.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your answers.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.