Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Regarding recording Flash/Flex Applications


I was wondering whether we need a license to record Flash/Flex applications using the AMF or Flex protocol?

We have only web protocol. Should just the Web(HTTP/HTML) protocol is not sufficient for recording such applications?

Can anyone provide me witha brief notes on how to record these applications, what protocols could be used?

Thank you.
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Regarding recording Flash/Flex Applications

Yes, you will need to use the Flex protocol (licensed separately) to perform these tests.

Check out Chapter 44 in your VUgen User Guide for all the steps in creating such a test (starts on p. 685).
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.