Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Response Time Splitup

How can we split up the response time.if i am getting a response of 3 secs for a transaction.how can i breakdown that 3 secs.i am using diagnostics and for that particular transaction i can get only the server response time.i need the full split up.any suggestions
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Response Time Splitup

Hello,

You can add the "Web Page Diagnostics" Graph in your analysis. Using this graph you can get into detail of each request and you can get a breakup of the time for first buffer, SSL handshake etc for individual components of the page. This will help you in analysing key problem areas in your application.

However, I see that you are using Diagnostics which is far more superior and is designed to provide you such information. The "Web page diagnostics" graph helps with the basic breakdown of individual components of a particular page.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Prashanth Thimmavajjala
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.