New Member.

RestAPI SSL

Hello,

I'm trying to send a request to an API through a web_rest method and it works very well over HTTP but not at all over HTTPS. The API server is in TLS, so I added web_set_sockets_option("SSL_VERSION", "TLS1.2") in my script. I also added a certificate with the web_set_certificate_ex method, but I always have this error:

WS_CreateContractEnvelop.c(50): Continuing after Error -27776: SSL protocol error when attempting to connect with host "refco-e2.bill.equant.com" [MsgId: MERR-27776]

I need to send a specific header in order to authenticate, web_add_header("sm_universalid", lr_eval_string("{p_User}")) and I found with Fiddler that this header is sent over HTTP but not over HTTS.

Do you have any idea on why this header is not sent, and if it's unrelated, why I didn't manage to send my request over HTTPS ?

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.