Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Run count by protocol for the last 12 months

Hi,

We would like to know the current protocol license usage. Particularly want to know what protocols have been used for all the tests ran over an year. Could you please help where to find that details of each protocols run count for a particular period. TIA.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Re: Run count by protocol for the last 12 months

At least provide me a table which contains the script or vusers details, so that I can query for the info. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Please share PC version, to see if this if this information is even possible to get.

Highlighted
Super Contributor..

We are using 12.01 version.

For 12.53 this feature is inbuilt (Protocol Usage Report), but not able to find other versions. I have checked in all the KM documents, found nothing. And I have checked the LAB_RUNS table too, I dont understand the column LRN_VUSERS_INVOLVED, could you please let me know what value it holds, i can see only numeric value. 

From HP is there any document available to understand the Database structures for PC or ALM, like what are the tables, and its purpose.

Please help. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

Unfortunately then I think it is impossible, as yourself have noticed. This information is not available for 12.0x and earlier and the reason is that this information is not saved into the database (to my knowledge). Only the total used by the run is available in the LAB_RUNS and LAB_RESERVATIONS tables. This should represent the sum of all vusers used in the run, which should correlate quite good to the license usage, but I don't think it reflect multiple protocol licenses.

In version 12.20 (and later) there is information about the different protocols used in the table LAB_RUNS_PROTOCOL_GRANULARITY.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.