Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Run test failure

Jump to solution

I am using Performance center 12.5.3 and when i try to run the test, i am getting the error as " Number of requested hosts (2) exceeds the project limit (1)".  Please see the attached image. I am not sure what caused this, can someone guide me how to resolve this error?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Run test failure

Jump to solution

Thank you for your response. I contacted PC Admin now it works fine. 

I really appreciate your help!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Performance Center allows restricting the number of concurrent hosts and concurrent Vusers each project can use. This is configurable by Performance Center admin. Your project is limited to 1 concurrent host only, you should request your admin to modify that from the Lab Management (or PC admin site in more up to date versions)

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you for your response. I contacted PC Admin now it works fine. 

I really appreciate your help!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Glad to help

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.