Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Running Truclient script "run as a Thread" - failing in Performance Center

Hello,

I created a script using TruClient with IE9.

When replaying the script in develop mode from the load generator all is working well 100% of the time.

Even when testing it in load mode from VUgen all is working fine 100% of the time.

While running truclient script as Thread in performance center, script stuck at INIT section and gives "TIME OUT" error.

I have tried to run sctipt as "Process" i.e by running Load Runner Agent Process in LG and ran in Performance center and it was running fine without any issue for multiple itrations.

Please let me know desired solution to run Truclient script as a Thread (Load Runner Agent service in LG) in performance center.

Any leads to solve the same is appreciated.

Regards

Mayur

P.S. this thread has been moved from LoadRunner Support Forum to Performance Center Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum moderator 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Running Truclient script "run as a Thread" - failing in Performance Center

Look in your Controller and LG's for windows update KB3038314.

If it's there, uninstall it.

I had a similiar problem where the TC IE script hung in INIT within the controller and this was the issue.

KB3038314 will stop TC from running script against IE.

Hope this works for you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.