Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Running VUSERS in IE8

HOW TO RUN VUSERS ON IE 8 IN PERFORMANCE CENTER?

1)DO I NEED TO SEND ANY HEADER INFORMATION IN EACH SCRIPT?

2)DO I HAVE ANY SETTING SAYING RUN THE VUSERS EXCLUSIVELY ON IE 8?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Running VUSERS in IE8

IAM USING PERFORMANCE CENTER 9.5..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Try using the following in the Runtime Settings -->
Browser --> Browser Emulation: This option is used to emulate the browser and to clear the cache memory at run time.
a) User-Agent (browser to be emulated): To specify the browser details such as browser type, version or language. Scripts developed using one browser can be run on different browsers if the application supports to run the selected browser. In order to change the browser type and version click on the Change button.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@ Motsavin
Thanks for your response.
1)
but, my question here is running a vuser on IE8, There(in the settings which you said ) i did not see anyting specific to IE8.

It only specifies till BROWSER VERSION:7.0
Iam using Load Runner 9.52.

do LR 11 has BROWSER VERSION:8.0 in there??

2)
second thing is i want to run multiple vusers on IE8 in Performance center.
Same here i did not see any specific setting to run on IE8.

Is that i need to install IE8 on LOADGENERATOR would be the solution for this?
or
Do we have any specific information to send in the web_add_header??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

yes LR 11 has BROWSER VERSION:8.0

lr9.5 does not support IE8

Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.