Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Running VuGen 11 Scripts in Controller 9.5

Is it possible to record a script in LoadRunner 11 and then use Controller 9.5 to execute?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Running VuGen 11 Scripts in Controller 9.5

highly unrecommended.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I understand this is highly unrecommended but would it run at all in Controller 9.5.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

It may or it may not... Depends on what is being executed. where I was executing Flex+ Web My scripts failed. I was using vugen 9.52 and controller was 9.50 You may want to try your luck, but it is suggested that all components of LR should be on the same version including their patch levels.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

You  should n't run Vugen11 Scripts on Controller9.5 but you can do  vice versa.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.