Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Running same script on multiple generators

Hi There,

I need to run same script on multiple generators to create number of users . Project is ASP with Ajax calls. My paramethers
When I run script on 1 generator, I am able to run 45 users with no problem.
I have web_set_max_html_param_len("59999"); and 2 GB of memory on each generator.

When I was trying to run 40 users on 3 generators I was getting multiple memory violation errors. On a generator I was running 45 uesrs earlier I was able to run only 20 or so and got others with memory violation.

Errors are
  • Abnormal termination, caused by mdrv process termination.
  • Error: Exception was raised when calling event-notify Vuser function in extension lrwreplaymain.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Error: Exception was raised when calling abort-cleanup function in extension trans.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

GetEstimate.c(18): Error: C interpreter run time error: GetEstimate.c (18):  Error -- memory violation : Exception ACCESS_VIOLATION received

for first error I found some solutions, however 2 others did not return any information on a Google search.

Is this Ok with loadrunner to run same script with same parameter files on multiple generators? May be this is a simpel question, but I have never needed to spread same script over few generators.
What may cause memory violation message in this scenario?

thanks a lot
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.