Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SAP Max DB Session Increases while Executing LR Scenario

Hi,

I am doing performance testing on SAP EP 7.0 through LoadRunner. I am trying to test the Portal Home page (customized and has more content) for 20 concurrent users.

I am using LoadRunner to create Load (10 users) at a time, The Home page download is getting delay (because it has more content), meanwhile the Max DB Session (max 100 sessions) increase upto 75%.

Because of this session increase, portal landing page getting more delay. It is like looping between the page download and sessions increase. How can i solve this issue?

is this problem with LoadRunner?

Regards,
Chinnadurai R
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: SAP Max DB Session Increases while Executing LR Scenario

Hi Chinnadurai,

Please reach out to DB guy asking him to increase the number of connections/sessions.

If there is not way this will help you.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.