Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SAP NetWeaver Portal load testing with LoadRunner 11.5

Hi 

I have given a task to to develop scripts for SAP NetWeaver portal for performance center and tool to be used LoadRunner 11.5 

There 2 protocols I can think of - SAP Web and SAP Click & Script 

Now going for SAP Web means loads of effort for correlation how ever script will be robust 

Other one is SAP Click & Script but not sure if I cn capture all business process with that 

What else? to best suite NetWeaver portal load testing

So before I can go for a option, seeking opinion from your past experience, what are the best approach I have?

Also what specific things I need to look at for correlation (example for .NET site is VIEWSTATE)

Appreciate your feedback 

Thanks 

Deb

Thanks
Deb
Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.