Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SOAP protocol and XML in LoadRunner

I need to know if LoadRunner supports the SOAP protocol and XML, so we could potentially craft a SAML XML SOAP request within LoadRunner to post it. I also want a sample LoadRunner script that executes this type of protocol to use as a working reference to build our own
0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello Digish,

Yes, LoadRunner support SOAP communication. You can use Web Services protocol for this.

Thanks!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your reply.
Is there any sample script for doing the same, it would be of great help to me.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I already attached a sample script which you can also replay at your end.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I got the script, but is there any URL from which I can get more detailed scripts for this. If, yes then please let me know.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Dont know. I just created on sample script for you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Can I get any document which gives the detailed steps on how to create and test a vugen script using Web Services protocol? Help would be much appreciated...

Regards,

RK

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

@Kodipaka, The LoadRunner user manual is a good start. It has pretty good descriptions on how to get started.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.