Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SQL query to identify which LGs were used in a test run

Jump to solution

Hi

How can I Identify which load generators were booked/used in a named test run?

I see there  is a free text list in the field LAB_RUNS.LRN_LOAD_GENERATORS.  

Is there a table that links LAB_RUNS to LAB_HOSTS?

Is there any standard report that provides this?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

Hello,

To my knowledge, there is no such table in PC. The LGs used in a test run are saved as you have found - as a list, separated by ';'.

We have some advanced reports in PC 12.20, e.g.:

Resource by Runs Report - The report provides details of resource usage by runs on a per-project or per-user basis

Timeslot Usage Report - Top Projects by Machines Usage - The report provides details about the reservation usage 

I am not sure if they would be useful to you.

It would be best if you open a support case for this and we could open an enhancement request for the report you need.

Regards,

Maya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

Hi,

Do I understand you correctly that you need a table in which, if a test run has used e.g. 3 Load Generators, there are 3 rows - one for each Load Generator used?

Could you provide some more information about what you are trying to achieve?

Thank you.

Regards,

Maya

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Maya

Thanks for the reply.

Yes that is exactly what I require:  "if a test run has used e.g. 3 Load Generators, there are 3 rows - one for each Load Generator used?"

The final intention is to write SQL/report  that will show me the concurrency over time for LGs in a named pool.  This question is to support that goal.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

Hello,

To my knowledge, there is no such table in PC. The LGs used in a test run are saved as you have found - as a list, separated by ';'.

We have some advanced reports in PC 12.20, e.g.:

Resource by Runs Report - The report provides details of resource usage by runs on a per-project or per-user basis

Timeslot Usage Report - Top Projects by Machines Usage - The report provides details about the reservation usage 

I am not sure if they would be useful to you.

It would be best if you open a support case for this and we could open an enhancement request for the report you need.

Regards,

Maya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.