Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Scenario creation question

Hi,

I am running a script in vugen and it works fine. I then run it in controller (run until completion) and it completes fine. However, for the same number of users I set the duration to 10 minutes I start getting errors as follows:

"There is no context for HTML-based functions. A previous function may not have used "Mode=HTML" or downloaded only non-HTML page(s), or the context has been reset (e.g., due to a GUI-based function)"

I do not get this error if I run this to completion. I have included think time in my script so therefore do not think it is a problem with my script.

Any advice here would be grateful.

Thanks
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Scenario creation question

Problem has been resolved - thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

problem resolved
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi

If possible can you please post the solution for this problem?

TIA!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am also getting the following error
"There is no context for HTML-based functions. A previous function may not have used "Mode=HTML" or downloaded only non-HTML page(s), or the context has been reset (e.g., due to a GUI-based function)"

during the reply..

Selected protocol : Ajax (click)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This occurred when I was trying to complete multiple iterations of a script - the url was not correct -i.e. I had web_link() rather than web_url().

Once I replaced this it worked fine.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

Even i encounted the same problem and i found the solution for this.

This is usually occurs in Serach page/data received from the previous page.

Hence if you place this script in controller with more then one iteration it won't work.

So , Place the init script ( before one) in the Action part and run it in controller.

hope this will provide the solution.

Let me know if you need any help

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.