Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Script Generation Error

Jump to solution
hi,

i searched in google for solution to my script issue, but i didnt get.

"After recording the "Script Generation" window will come after that the LR Vugen is not coming.

the LR is getting struck at Script generation window after it completes100% (attached file)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Script Generation Error

Jump to solution
Your LR installation seems to be corrupted as I can see your screenshot that the toolbar is incomplete and is mis-aligned. I had faced similar problem earlier. Try following the steps below and see if it solves your problem:
1.Shut down the VuGen.
2.Navigate to the \bin directory, and look for the file named register_vugen.bat
3.Create a duplicate copy of the file, in the same location.
4.Open up the duplicated file. In it, you should see several entries like the following:
regsvr32 /s webbrwsr.dll
Remove the "/s" from each of these statements, but leave a space between the "regsvr32" and the DLL name.
5.Save the changes.
6.Double click on the batch file to run it

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks
Prashanth T

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Your LR installation seems to be corrupted as I can see your screenshot that the toolbar is incomplete and is mis-aligned. I had faced similar problem earlier. Try following the steps below and see if it solves your problem:
1.Shut down the VuGen.
2.Navigate to the \bin directory, and look for the file named register_vugen.bat
3.Create a duplicate copy of the file, in the same location.
4.Open up the duplicated file. In it, you should see several entries like the following:
regsvr32 /s webbrwsr.dll
Remove the "/s" from each of these statements, but leave a space between the "regsvr32" and the DLL name.
5.Save the changes.
6.Double click on the batch file to run it

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks
Prashanth T

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hi prashanth,

this is working, a lot thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
Prashanth solution was working fine.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.