Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Script failing in the second iteration

Hi All,

Protocol using is :Single Protocol Script-Web(HTTP/HTML)

I was able to record and replay it well without any errors detected.But when i increased the no of iterations to 2 i am getting that the replay has failed.Again i've changed the no of iterations to 1 and it is working fine.

Please help me in this regard a.s.a.p

Thanks in Advance,

Rgds,
Praveen
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Script failing in the second iteration

You might be having a missing correlation. Have you correlated all the dynamic values in your script? Check for any session related information at the url at the point of failure and correlate accordingly. Record the script one more time and compare using WDiff to find out differences.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If you have scripted most of the actions in init and only the main action in the ACTION transaction then it would fail because when you increase the iteration to 2 then during the 2 iteration it will start from the ACTION only.so check if the ACTION has the correct URL to start with.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This seems to be a problem with correlation. Check out the session ids in the script
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.